[ 1114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next

Post subject: Re: We are G.L.O.V.E.!
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:31 pm 
Master Criminal

Roza was cheering her mommy on like she'd done it thousands of times before...she probably had. Chibi needed to take a trip to the gym to be honest. She was quite out of shape...panting, only luck and reflexes saved her from most hits. Thatgirl DID happen to be the luckiest person i knew...not many could withstand blows from raven fo more than 3 second...excluding myself of course.
101 post!!!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
I stood up, and was waiting for this all to be over. It was, soon. Nat had been going easy on her for a bit, dragging it out for her rival. Now, she seemed to want to get it over with, and so struck out with her left fist, catching Chibi on the chin and sending her flying backwards. I shot forwards, standing right next to Nat, and watching the expression of total fear flashing over her face.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Location: Lurking in the depths of your "my documents" folder.
I stepped back, trying not to draw attention to myself, and not to end up as another in the fight.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:46 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
I had become wedged beneath some heavy metal slab, probably caused by something fighting. FInally, with some help from a certain silver source, I managed to get free, albeit with multiple red stains around my waist, from the protruding sharp bits on the metal slab.
I stood for a second, taking a deep breath, and preparing myself to ignore the pain. Gritting my teeth, I pushed it away, then walked, quite normally, over to the commotion on the other side of the room. A large green tendril slithered between the two sides of fighting, preventing their encounter.
'Stop.' I muttered, 'Just leave it.' I turned to RL. 'This place is destined to be flooded with deadly gas in about... ten minutes.' I then turned, inhaling sharply again.

“Yes?”
“and follow your star...”
“Yes?”
“you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

~Miss Tick, The Wee Free Men

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:35 pm 
HIVE Candidate

((Emily? Wanna post on the RP thread?))
*Jli*
"Emily, let her get it out." I hissed at her, referencing Nat, but it was too late. Nat spun around, protective anger flashing across her face.
"This woman tortured my daughter!" Nat shouted at her. "And you expect me to just let her go? What, 'we all make mistakes'? I'm not leaving until SHE is dead!" Nat shouted.
"SHE is gone!" Emily pointed out, as the lift doors closed. "Now we have to leave, NOW!"
Nat screamed and sharpened her swords, lunging at the lift and slicing open the doors. She saw that the lift was plumetting away from her, and only stopped once to look back at Roza, with tears in her eyes.
"Hey baby. There's a pretty big chance that I won't see you again after this."
"What, honey, no!" Max shouted, running towards her, trying to stop her.
Nat waved goodbye, smiling sadly at us all. She then fell silently over the edge, drawing her swords as she did so.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:45 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
((Sure, Jli, sounds good :) shall I start?))
I shook my head, as the silver tendril whizzed down the shaft after Raven. It could serve as quite a useful partner, most of the time.
'Come on.' I said, as the plant punctured a massive hole in the defensive wall, making a swift exit out of the place.
'Raven?' Asked Max, his eyes hard.
'I'll pull her out.' I said grimly. Death was going to look comforting when I disrupted the assassin from her hastily thrown together plan.

“Yes?”
“Yes?”
“you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(( :text-goodpost:
Also, I'll post my last reply n the new one, and then you can post :) ))
*Jli*
I slid down the plant's tendril that was extended like a long ramp. Half way down, it seemed to decide that I wasn't going quickly enough, so it wrapped around me and transported me over directly to the flying-saucer thing. It had sent over another tendril to get the next person, and brought them over too. In about one minute, everyone was climbing into the ship, and even Nat had been dragged over, literally kicking and screaming.
Max had been given Roza, who was then handed to me, as Max, Cyn and Clarinco went over to pull her on, as the tendril pushed her in, and slammed the door behind her. Cyn was at the flight desk in a second, and Nat had been led by Max into a separate room at the back of the ship, as I handed Roza to him. I could tell that they would be having a very long discussion about what had just happened, with a lot of shouting, crying and then hugging.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:17 pm 
Master Criminal

If there was one good thing that had come out of all this, it was the fact that i could finally drive my saucer in peace...at long last. I sighed. Life was good. And i'd be quitting GLOVE after this adventure...it was all just too much! Besides...i missed my whole cloak and dagger assasin days.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(( I never did know what this thread was about - i left the forum for a long time and got backtracked with what was going on - so any want to explain whats doing on? :D ))

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:12 pm 
HIVE Candidate

((Hmmm... basically we all took OC's, made them grow up, and stuck them on the GLOVE council. Then, RL betrayed us all))
(Emily)
I waved goodbye to the Plant monster, as it flung me in the air, releasing the connection. A silver bubble was quickly formed around me in mid air, just as gravity was starting to take it's effect.
But I was tired, and commandeering the bubble took energy, so I soared around, looking to see if anyone would allow me to ride with them, but deliberately avoiding the one Raven was in.

“Yes?”
“Yes?”

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm 
Master Criminal

((I'm sorry, but what the -R18- just happened?))

"...when they blow our house down, let's draw on the walls....I'm in my room making cardboard castles with shoestring rope, soup spoon drawbridge, tinfoil moat...I'm still dreaming after all these years...." -Cardboard Castles

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm 
HIVE Candidate

((We left. You're still alive, and so is Chibi. We're all still alive too, so good news all round :) ))

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:40 pm 
Master Criminal

((I ain't givin' up! :banana-ninja: ))

"...when they blow our house down, let's draw on the walls....I'm in my room making cardboard castles with shoestring rope, soup spoon drawbridge, tinfoil moat...I'm still dreaming after all these years...." -Cardboard Castles

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 pm 
HIVE Candidate

((I didn't expect anything less. XD ))

“Yes?”
“Yes?”

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Location: Lurking in the depths of your "my documents" folder.
I walked over to Emily, relieved, and thankful for all she had done to help. "Thank you, that was amazing" I said, then suddenly noticing the marks on her arms "W-what happened? Are you alright?" I gasped, feeling bad that I was busy escaping and dealing with a dragon, and Nat screaming.....

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:33 am 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
I slumped into a leather-like seat, wondering where we were going back to now.
"Tired?" Cyn asked, having turned auto-piolet on , and then strolled back into the seating area.
"Exhausted. You?" I asked.
"Probably the same. But, we're all alive, and that's all that matters." She told me, sitting in the chair next to me, while we both listened to the sounds of heated argument in both Russian and English in the background.
"Life is good." I told Cyn, quoting a T-shirt that I had once seen.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:12 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily) ((can we all be on the same plane for a bit???))
Finally, I managed to get aboard the vehicle Cyn, Jli and Clarnico were on, landing in a heap on the plane's floor. I looked up at Clarnico, as she voiced her concern for the scarlet patches on my white clothes.
'Nah, I'm fine.' I grinned, wincing. 'Nothing I can't solve.' Suddenly, a heated debate that could be heard from the next room ceased, and an angry voice carried through the air.
'I'll bloody kill her! She prevented me from..'
'Ahh..' I said. 'Wrong plane....'

“Yes?”
“Yes?”

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:17 pm 
Master Criminal

I smiled slightly. We were headed to paris. This time i was go where i wanted to go and NO ONE was going to stop me. I was going to find my car and live happily ever after.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:22 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
I heard Nat shouting from next room, and I moved to a seat closer to Emily. I know that she could take care of herself, but it was still nice to know that I might be able to hep her. I started up a conversation about what we were going to do after this. I stated that I was going to chill in some Russian apartment somewhere, downing 50 alcoholic units per day.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
I peeled the bottom part of my top from the wounds, inspecting the deep rips in my skin, approaching them with a herbal antiseptic wipe, clearing away all the blood.
'You know,' I said, conversationally, 'Alcohol is not very good for your liver.'

“Yes?”
“Yes?”

[ 1114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next