[ 1114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 56  Next

Post subject: Re: We are G.L.O.V.E.!
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:01 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
I looked at the small plastic figurines, each punctured by the metal bar.
'Interesting way of torture.' I noted, gesturing at the bar.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:05 pm 
HIVE Candidate

((sounds good :) ))
*Jli*
I positioned myself at the defending end, and waited. Nat made the first move, smashing it from the centre down towards our end, where it then bounced off one of my people and off the board.
"Little less power please, this table has to last us the entire game!" I told her, then picked the ball off the floor and threw it down towards their end, whispering something in Emily's ear, who then passed it on to Cyn. They all smiled, and then I yelled NOW! And we all lifted up our side of the table and tipped it towards them. They yelled, and then Cyn let it down, while Emily and I worked together to tip the ball into their goal.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 pm 
Master Criminal

I changed my mind...the was EXACTLY like table hockey.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:13 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
I laughed as we scored a goal, when we were proclaimed 'cheats'.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:22 pm 
Master Criminal

I joined in the laughter, hey, if you cheated, and yet won, the main point is that you still won. This is why cheating is encouraged in this industry, if you cheated, and yet you gained millions of dollers and your enemy is dead...you still won, and they couldn;t do anything about it as they were several feet underground.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:40 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
"so, cheating is allowed?" Nat asked, hands on hips, an evil grin on her face.
"Not technically..." I stalled., sudden;y very, very, scared.
"Alright, then." She grinned, taking over the central position while Max and Alek moved to defence and goal-scoring positions.
I carefully took control of the defence sticks, looking up at alek who was opposite me. He looked at me happily, fully aware that he was about to win.
At kick off, Cyn moved to intercept the ball, and then Nat grabbed the pole that had come out of the other side, and shoved it so that it stabbed Cyn in the stomach. Max and Alek quickly got the message and grabbed our poles that were emerging the other side. I shrieked as my handles came back out to jab at me, and I kicked at his feet under the table wile 1.0 and Mae-Nyx sast in the corner making generally happy noises.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:21 pm 
Master Criminal

MAE_NYYYYYYX!" i wailed, she got the message, and dashed to knock the other team off their feet.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
As Mae-Nyx knocked the other team from their feet, I grabbed the ball and threw it into their goal.
"GOOOOOOOAL!" I yelled, doing a victory dance along with the rest of my team, then singing the first verse of 'We Are the Champions'.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:55 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
'Ay.' I said, facepalming, 'you are all such violent cheaters.' Once the game started again, the ball suddenly zipped, weaving in and out of the players, to land in the goal.
'There are subtler ways to the art, you see.' I teased, grinning.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
I laughed as the surprisingly silver ball whizzed in circles around the opposing team's players and then flipped it's way into our goal repeatedly until we were ten goals up, when we were reluctantly declared winners.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:10 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
I rubbed my hands together.
'What next? I kick ass at monopoly.' Raven rolled her eyes. 'For good reason, too.'
'What?' I said, pretending to be hurt, 'It's not my fault if your'e all exceptionatly unobservant.'

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:20 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
"Monopoly it is then." I told her, then brought down the dented box. "I get to be the car."
"I want to be the car!" Max yelled, while Nat insisted that she HAD to be the dog, after wrestling it off Cyn. I ended up being the cannon, which sucks. Emily somehow got a flower. I didn't even know that there was a flower. It did seem very shiny. And then I noticed that the tendril had disappeared from around her wrist.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
Of course, I used only a fraction of the tendril, and the rest reassembled. Noticing Jli had noticed, I quickly said;
'Let's play teams, shared empire, I call Jli!' I said. The others nodded, looking interestedly agreeable.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
I grinned at this, and shuffled over to her side of the board, and then started dealing money. Five 100's each.
"Hey, I only got five!" Nat yelled at me, grabbing her own pile and counting them.
"You only get five." I told her.
"But you gave everyone else six!" She yelled, then took my own pile and counted them. This then led into a huge argument about how to correctly deal monopoly money.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:51 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
In the end, Alek ended up dealing out the money, for some reason about trust that I forgot. The teams were as follows; Max and Alek, Clarn and Cyn, Me and Jli, and Raven insisted she could win on her own.
And so it began.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:00 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Location: Lurking in the depths of your "my documents" folder.
<Clarnico>
I laughed, knowing the following game would be fun. Nat looked determined to win, a familiar smile spreading across her face. I made a mental note to watch the pile of money.....

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
We shook first, and landed on the last blue. We bought it, and then it continued around the board. Nat and Max got three lots of doubles in a row, and then we got in an argument about whether or not they should go to jail. We ended up reading the rule-book, which said that they should. Nat tore up the rule book, and then ate the shred that said she had to go to jail. Max said she had taken it too far. That started a personal argument, during which Cyn and Clar landed on their properties twice. In their defence, they did try to get Nat to notice, but she was too damned busy trying to prove Max wrong that they failed to notice until it was their turn again, resulting in another argument about wether or not Cyn and Clar should have to pay.
"Anyone for Twister?" I asked.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:16 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Location: Lurking in the depths of your "my documents" folder.
"Well...We're on a team, sooo, that rule shouldn't count...." I said,
I then heard Jli, who thankfully dissolved the argument.
"Yes please!" I grinned. "I love twister!" I laughed, trying to hide the fact I was terrible at it.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:16 pm 
HIVE Candidate

(Emily)
During all this arguing, Our team had mysteriously accumulated over 15 million. Mysteriously. And a couple of unclaimed properties. And houses. And hotels.
'I am not playing twister with you lot.' I said. Max nodded in agreement, us two being the least flexible, least athletic ones.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
"Oh, YES YOU ARE!" I shouted, standing up and grabbing the box from the shelf and then leaving Alek to dump the board, money, properties, houses and hotels back into the box. I threw the mat onto a spare patch of floor, and handed the spinner to Max.
"OK, Nat, left foot yellow."
And so it began.

[ 1114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 56  Next