[ 2479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 124  Next

Post subject: Re: The Forum Family- All's evil that is done is done by us.
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:38 pm 
HIVE Candidate

The shed is, undeniably, an incredible place.
I think we've got a wine cellar on floor -23....

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:45 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Location: Lurking in the depths of your "my documents" folder.
Wow.... :shifty: And to think that from the outside, it looks like any ordinary shed.....
The shed beats the Tardis hands down!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 pm 
HIVE Candidate

:green: :green: :green:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:12 pm 
Minor Criminal

Location: Between Bosco's Inconvenience and the Esperanto Bookstore
Where's Toz? Sounds like she needs a hug.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:01 pm 
HIVE Candidate

I don't know...sorry.....

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:38 am 
HIVE Candidate

EmblematicReprobate wrote:
I love everything about myself. I think you might, too. Ah, not me, yourself. Well. No, you also love everything about me. It can't be helped.

No, I can assure you our ideas are quite different.

Good, I was afraid I might be crossing some unspecified line or something. Mango called you a nun? You don't strike me as someone who'd... well, your personality isn't nun-ish. I like to hug nuns, regardless. They're pretty indie.

Not for me? I'm speeeecial, then? Aw. How cruel to do that to your sister. So, by repercussions, do you mean she punished you or, y'know, revenge is a drink best served with my spittle?

So, you love your heart that beats not? Your toenails that collect dirt spewed out by our sins, your words that are like tar and can never be said by mortal lips? Uh huh, I love all that stuff too, totally turns a girl, I mean a nun, on.

Listen dear, last time a male tried to teach me a lesson, I bit him.

All my lines are specified and lined with red marker, in fact, there are so many, I've run out of sharpie and now I have to use my blood instead, thank my fluffy pillow some of us still have some eh? Even if it mutated beyind recognition.
Fancy head gear, thats all, plus, when I want to, I can so look like a nun....You know, innocent, pure, sweet, excuse me while I go and find a toilet to throw up in.
You wouldn't want to hug this one dear, not if you want a knife between your ribs, you can hide alot in those robes. A heckuvalot.

Not special, just on a different level, which means you require something different. Aw, not as cruel as the time I went for her throat, or when I punched her in the face. We take sibling rivalry to a whole new level, yet still we get mistaken for twins.
By repercussions I mean she made me go and make a fresh lot. *Grins* Blonde repercussions are best.
Keep your spittle, you'll need it when hell freezes over. Then you can make ice sculptures. Inspired by the deeply innapropriate Japanese guys residing in the crevices of my mind.

And uh, dont hug Tiger, I've been 'rubbing off' on her, she might have taken a tip from my book...

@Tiger, who would want to listen to me all night? Other than me that is. There is nothing better than hearing ones own voice replying in soothing tones that completely aggree with everything you say after the streesses of dealing with contradictory mortals all morning.

Россия сказку

Old blog deleted, made a new one: http://hangmeuptodry.blogspot.co.uk/

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:25 pm 
Master Criminal

Watching Cat and ER argue is like watching your hated enemy die painfully in front of you. You don't know weather to laugh or cry, but you're definitely enjoying it, and you also know that it'll have to be over soon, but hope silently in your heart that it never stops.

*grin* Go on! It's fun!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:27 pm 

0770_mapense wrote:
Watching Cat and ER argue is like watching your hated enemy die painfully in front of you. You don't know weather to laugh or cry, but you're definitely enjoying it, and you also know that it'll have to be over soon, but hope silently in your heart that it never stops.

*grin* Go on! It's fun!

+1

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:44 pm 
Master Criminal

0770_mapense wrote:

*grin* Go on! It's fun!

And now there only remains the question, "How long until they start killing each other with knives instead of words". :green:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Oh dear..... Or claws...Or guns...Or anything else.....
*hides in shed*

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:44 pm 

Can God be killed?

*shrugs*
Soooooo, anyone want access to the Hydrogen Thermonuclear Bomb facility? Currently, we have *checks* one hundred and fifty of the 100 megaton bombs there. Accepting all forms of payment with the exception of cheque. Bidding starts at...let's see...royalties...access cards....1 billion UK Sterling Pounds.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Oooh yes please.... :twisted:
How much?! Erm....No thank you, I think I'll pass on that one....

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm 
Minor Criminal

I hate to smirk, but goodness gracious, Cat. Look at what I can bring out of you (and vice versa, apparently). Yes, my love ran deep for my wintry, shriveled heart. It did beat, once upon a time, until Mec melted it. *scowls* Now… wait, what about my toenails? Eugh. No. No, I don’t put sin in there. Lord. No, I leave the sin for humanity to wallow in. I may be the malevolent God that Epicurus mentioned, but I’m also a respectable, hygienic God. With… words like tar? Whatever arouses you--I’m perfectly willing to comply. *smiles*

I like you that call me “dear,” though you’re younger than me. Dominative. Anyway, by lesson, I meant I could have Holly teach me… how to… manage in a ransom situation? Right. For when I kidna—I mean, surprise adopt you. Then you can try to bite me. Who knows? I might just like it. Now, what if you are innocent, sweet and pure (and bulimic)? Filthy mental images of Japanese men and black lace does not a bad girl make, y'know. That said, I’d still attempt to hug you in a nun’s get-up. See if you’d really stab me in the ribs.

Hold on, so your sharpie and/or blood lines are mutated beyond recognition? Is it because I keep stomping on them?

How does this “different” level require you deal with me, then? You and your sister sound… very close. Not "come-at-me-with-a-steak-knife-in-my-sleep" close, but getting there. Hey now, read Dante's Inferno and you’ll see Hell—the deepest recesses, at least—are already plenty frozen. Down there, sculpting is child’s play; I already have the frames of the treacherous to have my fun with. I thaw the damned out and reassemble them in funny poses. It’s made even funnier that Lucifer can’t do anything about my messing around in his domain, the turncoat.

Don’t be so jealous; Toz would love a hug from me. Reassures her that I probably, maybe, possibly exist. Metaphysical doubt can be stressful to live with. *nods knowingly*

@07: That’s an… awesome analogy. Although, we aren’t arguing; we’re having a heated, albeit semi-flirtatious exchange. I’m just spurring Cat on. She can’t seem to help herself.

@Mec: How dare you even propose such a question? I can’t be killed! I’ve tried.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:22 pm 
Minor Criminal

*sniggers* ER, I will have to chain up Luci in said lowest dimensions of Hell, just so he can watch you play snow forts. Although, I think he decided to turn on the central heating last year, so there probably aren't any ice sculptures down there any more. All the water has evaporated. Along with the mercury, the gold, the silver, the iron, the aluminium, the brass, the copper, the chromium... I could go on forever. This is why Hell is full of rock, both molten and otherwise. The metals decide to become gaseous, and escape via the ventilation shoots. *cough, eg the lava pit in mine and VC's bedroom*

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Clarnico 999 wrote:
Wow.... :shifty: And to think that from the outside, it looks like any ordinary shed.....

Ah but the TARDIS has a swimming pool, and a library, and a trunk filled with things beggining with 'C', and a mega huge walk in wardrobe, and... *Ignore the Doctor Who geek over here.*

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 pm 

Clarnico 999 wrote:

I think not ;)

Time travel FTUW!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:29 pm 
Master Criminal

Hugged by....ER?

Please. I have trouble sleeping enough as it is.

Also, I rather consider that knowing for certain that you exsist more stressful than my dear friend the Doubt. You have no idea how much I rely on him...

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:33 pm 
Minor Criminal

Tora wrote:
Hugged by....ER?

Also, I rather consider that knowing for certain that you exsist more stressful than my dear friend the Doubt. You have no idea how much I rely on him...

You rely too heavily on Doubt. Don't you think it'd be a load enough if you came to firm, definite decision about all this?

Now hug me or I'll wipe Doubt out of existence.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:34 pm 

EmblematicReprobate wrote:
Tora wrote:
Hugged by....ER?

You rely too heavily on Doubt. Don't you think it'd be a load enough if you came to firm, definite decision about all this?

Now hug me or I'll wipe Doubt out of existence.

Godmodding is disallowed on the forum Mr Reprobate :naughty: (in your case, literally). So i'm sorry but you're gonna have to put those creational juices in a jar and store them while you post on here :D :cheesy:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 pm 
Minor Criminal

Mecblade wrote:
Godmodding is disallowed on the forum Mr Reprobate :naughty: (in your case, litterally). So i'm sorry but you're gonna have to put those creational juices in a jar and store them while you post on here :D :cheesy:

FILTHY MODS. *pouts* Fine. I keep my creational juices in my pinky finger. Have at it. *twists pinky off and hands it over*

I will end you, Mec. Just you wait...

*cough*

[ 2479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 124  Next