[ 1114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next

Post subject: We are G.L.O.V.E.!
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 pm 
HIVE Candidate

((Ok, this is the second version. I'll post the last few posts that affect what we do, and then you can just carry on from there...
Old one (just for reference): http://www.markwalden.net/bbpress/topic ... eplies=849
Here's from my latest post:))
*Jli*
I know that this may seem inappropriate in retrospect, but I generally fight better when I listen to music. I slid in a pair of wireless earphones and keyed in my play-list to the iPod nano that was nestled in my pocket. 'Whip My Hair' came on, and I started jiggling up and down, mouthing the words.
((OMG! Side note, CV, I saw a car with a number plate whose last three letters said 'CYN'. *GASP!*))
Nat gave me a wierd look, and I skipped to a new song. This time 'Plug in Baby', by Muse came up. This one was less bouncy, and more serious, so I strode forwards purposefully. Nat seemed more satisfied like this, and so we crossed over to where the Dragons were anchored. Behind each one was a different tunnel, leading to the complex. I had no idea which one was the right one.
"All take different animals. If yours is the right tunnel, come back out and shout us." Cyn commanded, and took the creature furthest to the right. I took the one in the centre (there were five), while Clarinco took the one between me and Cyn, Nat taking the one to my left, and Max (who had just arrived) took the one on the left.
I stepped up to my beast, which was huge and green. It opened it's mouth, and revealed two rows of curved, glistening teeth. It also had four wings, one pair behind the first, and each tip ended in a deadly, curved, scythe-like shard. It swiped at me with a huge wing, and I dodged, sub-consciously mouthing the words along with the song. I stabbed at the leg that then tried to crush me, and caught a glimpse of my comrades fighting equally intense battles on either side of me. Nat was up against an iridescent blue one with two heads. Max had one that could breath fire. Clarinco had one with more than four legs, and Cyn was up against an invisible one. Well, none of us seemed to be losing spectacularly...

Post subject: Re: We are G.L.O.V.E.!
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:21 pm 
Master Criminal

RL heard the fighting and looked as though she were about to hit someone again. "CHIBI! LINA! TAKE CARE OF THEM!"

"...when they blow our house down, let's draw on the walls....I'm in my room making cardboard castles with shoestring rope, soup spoon drawbridge, tinfoil moat...I'm still dreaming after all these years...." -Cardboard Castles

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:24 pm 
HIVE Candidate

I cut off the front two legs of this one, and it then fell to the ground, screeching at me. I jumped onto it's back and speared it through the back and into it's heart, just as it gave a last thunderous roar and died. I was about to run into my tunnel, when I saw two approaching figures. The looked dangerous.
"RUN!" I yelled, darting into my tunnel like a startled rabbit, running down the straight and narrow passage, as I heard footsteps clattering after me.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:26 pm 
Master Criminal

in retrospect, i should have let someone else deal with the invisable one, but Mae-Nyx came to the rescue again, with her superiour hearing she could sense where the creature was moving. I thought I was doing pretty well, there were fountains of blood pouring out of thin air at any rate. Then I noticed a window up above, with tons of white lab technicians scurrying too and fro around a woman in a black coat. Uh oh.
((wow, that is freaky. it's an origenal name made by me...now if it said Cynthalia...now that would have been uber spooky.))

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
I twisted quickly and sliced at the person that was following me. I didn't recognise her, but she was bad news. She held a longbow, and an arrow which was quickly knocked into place and aimed at my head.
"Move... away." She breathed.
"-R18- off." I laughed, skewering her swiftly, and letting her drop to the floor. Wow. That had been easy. I continued to run down, but then the passage way got too narrow, and I could see it ending in a tiny window up ahead. It was a trick. I ran back up, trying the one to my left.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:32 pm 
Master Criminal

*Cyn*
Finally I must have hit something vital, because there were no more attacks and Mae-Nyx had already started off down the passageway. Ignoring the glare of the woman in black through the glass, i set off after my panther.
((what am i supposed to do again??))

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 pm 
Master Criminal

((Gtg, I seriously have been staring at the computer too long, but, just to keep y'all occupied....))

Massive footsteps rang out in the tunnel. A Mega-Chibibot, even bigger and more dangerous than the last one, appeared. Its name was Loretta.

"...when they blow our house down, let's draw on the walls....I'm in my room making cardboard castles with shoestring rope, soup spoon drawbridge, tinfoil moat...I'm still dreaming after all these years...." -Cardboard Castles

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:46 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Location: Lurking in the depths of your "my documents" folder.
<Clarnico>
I dashed towards the towering dragon, flicking my wrists out as I leapt towards it, the concealed blades in my gloves arching out, one of the blunt yet surprisingly powerful edges caught the front pair of it's many legs, causing it to stagger. With all my energy, I threw myself towards it, spiralling through the air, and onto the massive creature's back. Grabbing one of the large spiny spikes on it's head, and struggling, I spun round, and reaching into my pocket, threw one of the glass tubes on the floor, the vapours seeping towards the creature, which proceeded to slump to the ground, giving infrequent snorts, as in a deep sleep. I sprinted away, anxious to how long it would stay in it's unconsious state.
That's when I noticed the giant robot. I began to panic, knowing my chemicals would be no use. Then I reconsidered the sharper of the blades, and turned to face the robot...

Last edited by Clarnico 999 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
I ran out of the tunnel, as this one - too - led to a very narrow end. I ran back out, and then heard clanging, screeching and fighting. I saw a pair that were locking in fierce combat, and one of them was a huge robot. I launched at it, shoving my dagger into the back of it's neck. It turned to look at where I had been. I was clinging to it's neck, and so it didn't see me. I screeched at it, but it was slighitly resistant. My fighting partner joined me, stabbing at it's legs, causing it to fall dramatically, but it still wasn't dead.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 pm 
Master Criminal

Mea-Nyx walked ahead of me calmly. I didn't rush, i turned around bends carfullly, waiting for ambush. We came to a branch in the tunnel. Mae-Nyx sniffed at the right tunnel and started down it, but I called her back. I had to report first to everyone else. Rushing back down the tunnel, i emerged, squinting in the bright sunlight after the long gloomily dark tunnel. I stopped in shock, everyone was gathered around a giant version of the ChibiBot that had invaded my house in Vienna. I rushed towards it, throwing my expandable weapons as i went. Finally i struck gold. One of my extra collapsable spears(not my fav weapon) went into the Bot's mouth, and much like what happened to that bird just hours before, it expanded halfway down, luckily impaling it through some apparenly vital machinary. Note to RL: Don't allow bots to have the ability to open and close their mouth.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:59 pm 
HIVE Candidate

Thank God, Cyn managed to throw in some kind of collapsible spear, which drove back through it's neck, ripping out it's main power cables to it's brain substitute. I sighed, and set off down that tunnel again, sure that this was the one. It was, and I saw the massive towering plant monster.
"EMILY!" I yelled, running at it. The whole thing seemed to turn, and it seemed to sigh as it released it's tendrils from around a central area. There, in the centre, was a stunningly, impossibly beautiful flower. Sat on that flower, was the girl that had brought us here.
"Mum!" She yelled, shooting off the floor and running towards us.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:24 pm 
HIVE Candidate

I ran as fast as I could down the tunnel; which, unfortuately for me was not very fast. I dived to avoid the falling robot. It narrowly missed me, and as I quickly got up, and I heard a sound that made my blood run cold. A roar echoed along the tunnel. I muttered under my breath, wishing I had dealt with it properly, and called to the others "Save Roza, don't worry about me!"
The dragon charged across the area previously inhabited by the robot, and I braced myself, releasing the sharpest of my blades. The rough, saw like edge of the wrist-mounted weapon clicked into place, as I launched myself towards the multi-legged dragon. I attempted to tackle it down, although I knew the probability of that was unlikely. I tried to attack it, hacking at the colossal scales with the blades, now using both hands. The creature moved faster than I had predicted, knocking me back. I sank to my knees, considering what to do, and to catch my breath. Coughing, I staggered to my feet, and leapt at the creature. I delivered the creature a sharp blow, sending it to the ground. The gigantic creature gave a roar, then closed it's huge eyes, colapsing down. I ran, silently hoping it was now finished.

Last edited by Clarnico 999 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:39 pm 
Master Criminal

"NO!" RL yelled, seeing Roza take off towards Raven. She ran after Roza, straight towards her enemies.

((I'm really hoping Chibi shows up soon...))

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 am 
Master Criminal

I was slightly surprised that a rescue operation would not be needed...then again...
RL was running after Roza like the devil dogs were right behind her....knowing some of RL's contacts, i supposed that wasn't too bad a guess. Crazed villan after 6 year old and me without my gun. Not that I ever used it anyways...i didn't even know HOW to use it. Which is quite sad, actually, me being a genious and all.
I tried throwing a mini-shruiken disguized as a coin, but it bounced off some insanly strong armour that she was wearing. *sigh* it could never be easy.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:39 am 
Master Criminal

(("Crazed villan after 6 year old and me without my gun." ROFL!))

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 am 
Master Criminal

((Thanks! lol! As soon as it came into my head i knew had to use it))

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:56 am 
HIVE Candidate

I looked up at RL, my face a mask of rage. I crept up behind her as silently as posible, but then, she turned around to face me.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 am 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
I saw RL running after us, and then I saw Nat scoop up Roza and whip a pistol from the inside of her coat. She was wearing a manic grin, and slowly advanced on the running villain. Clarinco shot up behind her, and RL turned around, trying to punch her. Clarinco punched her, and they began fighting, I switched off my iPod, and unplugged the earplugs, wanting to hear every bit of this.
"Leave her to me!" Nat shouted at Clarinco, who punched her again on the forehead, and left her sprawled on the ground.
"Step... away... from my daughter." Nat breathed to RL, who held up her arms like proving that she had no weaponry. This was probably not the best thing to do, as that just made her an easier kill. "Honey," Nat asked Roza, looking down at her. "did this woman hurt you?"
"Not her." Roza mumbled, nuzzling into Nat's shoulder. Nat looked really disappointed.
"You sure? It really doesn't matter..." Nat told her, trying to coax her into giving her the right answer.
"It was her!" Roza cried, screaming as Chibi ran towards us. Roza cried out again, trying to wriggle out of Nat's grasp so that she could escape. Nat's face turned to one of cold rage as she aimed the gun at Chibi and fired a few terrifyingly accurate and deadly shots.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:19 pm 
Master Criminal

Raven gently handed Roza to me, which i wasn't exacly happy about, she squirmed alot, but I held on tightly. Drawing her katanas she stepped slowly in front of Chibi who seemed to realise that dashing toward a woman with swords was not going to make her top ten list of brightest ideas. She stopped short, panting, boy wasshe out of shape.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:26 pm 
HIVE Candidate

*Jli*
This was going to be fun to watch. I actually sat down on the stone floor as Nat advanced on the two traitors. This would also be satisfying to watch. She bared her teeth as she put one sword back in and kicked Chibi to the ground, who then flipped up and returned the attack. They were caught in fierce combat for about five minutes, and it was exhausting to watch.

[ 1114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next